Hill Country Daily Bread MinistriesOur mission: To help unite and equip the Body of Christ with food, resources, and training necessary to transform our communities and the lives of those in poverty and need through the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ.
Get involved,change a life!
Research indicates the most significant factors that can break the cycle of poverty are meaningful relationships and education. Being a SBM mentors involves both as well as addressing spiritual and emotional development as the mentor stands by their mentee.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
WE COMMIT TO :
- to provide each mentor with personal supervision, ongoing training and excellent case managment to make your mentoring experience as successful as possible.
MENTORS ARE ASKED TO:
- 1 year commitment to serve as a mentor
- participate in an application, screening and both initial on ongoing training process
- spend a minimum of one hour/week with their mentee
Are there other ways to get involved?
Most defintiely! SBM Mentoring also needs individuals interested in:
- volunteering their talents/skill/ and hobbies to mentors and mentees to enrich their mentoring experience
- assisting with planning mentoring events
- Becoming a “Friend of Stand By Me”
- Volunteering for a variety of administrative jobs from filing to data entry
To become a SBM mentor please PRINT out the three forms below, complete and return in person or mail to:
Hill Country Daily Bread Ministries
234 W. Bandera Rd. #133
Boerne, Texas 78006
Questions? Call the Stand By Me Staff at 830-249-0025 or email us at email@example.com.