Hill Country Daily Bread MinistriesOur mission: To help unite and equip the Body of Christ with food, resources, and training necessary to transform our communities and the lives of those in poverty and need through the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ.
The Pathways Out of Poverty Campaign will raise $6,200,000 million to…
- Purchase 10 acres for a new campus.
- Build a new facility with a 27,104 square foot warehouse a 11,088 square foot office building and 4,000 square foot training and program center.
- Equip the warehouse and campus.
- Upgrade technology and add key staff positions in order to meet the growing need, provide for more efficient program operation and enhance our client services.
- Increase our volunteer base as our fellow servants in Christ, church ministry relationships and community liaisons grow to meet the increased need.
The Hill Country Daily Bread Ministries Board of Directors unanimously approved the expansion of our ministry by launching our Pathways Out of Poverty Campaign. The chart below sets forth the Campaign budget. During the construction phase of our project, we intend to raise additional funding to cover the increased operational expenses.
[satellite gallery=2 auto=off thumbs=on]